星期四 雨天
haiz..form 6..form 6..form 6..
make my life complicated..
my clas gt 15 ppl..5 gurls n 10 guyz
i feel hapi coz all my classmate r rockz
bt y im stil b d stupid 1..

Beloved Puan Ewe(Mathematics) : ''JiaChun r..y u alwaz absent de? u play game until morning izit?? alwaz absent..12 dayz le leh..if u stil absent im gona cul ur parents lo~!!''

Mrs Sim(Chemistry): ''JiaChun..u ok ornt?? nonid 2 work animore la..study better ma..u alwaz absent my claz wat u doin wor??''

Puan Tan(MUET): ''JiaChun r u ok?? bitten by insects again?? sick again??''(walao~)

Mr Lim(Biology): ''Yee..JiaChun..where u come from?? physics claz?? r u sure u r my student?? if u stil wan 2 study u muz pay more attention ok~''(ok)


(n_n) with those teacher's comment n my clazmate..

I do not want to absent anymore

2 comments:

ElAine SaW said...

Good!!
better dun absent again!!!

KazkiBear said...

haha..thx ya..
i oso cnt 4giv myself if i stil absent..